We use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website. We do not store any personal data and your IP address is anonymised.
Product description & information
Featuring an attractive ergonomic design and Gigabit Ethernet connection as standard, the 6851 offers a reliable, secure device with a range of features including programmable line keys, tri-colour LEDs for waiting/incoming call indication and a 3.5" greyscale display with white backlighting for easy reading.
Offering a more advanced device in the 6800 range, the 6851 also supports the use of EHS adaptors for a wider variety of compatible headsets and connection via PoE.
- 4 SIP accounts
- 3.5" white backlit greyscale display (396×162 pixel)
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Headset support: Corded RJ9 connection, Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- PoE support or PSU (not included)
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Four programmable line/feature keys
- Four programmable soft keys
- Message waiting/incoming call indicator LED on handset
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Colour: Charcoal