We use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website. We do not store any personal data and your IP address is anonymised.
Product description & information
The Cisco SPA112 2 Port Adapter enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection. Easy to install and use, it works over an IP network to connect analog phones and fax machines to a VoIP service provider and provides support for additional LAN connections. This is a great solution for small business and home workers that are wanting to switch to VoIP without having to replace their analogue phones - keeping their switch over costs down.
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
Features and Benefits
The Cisco SPA112 provides an easy-to-use VoIP solution that offers:
- Toll-quality voice and carrier-class feature support: The Cisco SPA112 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication under a variety of network conditions. Excellent voice quality in challenging, changeable IP network environments is made possible through the advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The Cisco SPA112 is interoperable with common telephony equipment such as fax, voicemail, private branch exchanges (PBXs) and key telephone systems (KTSs), and interactive voice response systems.
- Large-scale deployment and management: The Cisco SPA112 enables service providers to provide customised services to their subscribers. It can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A highly secure profile upload saves providers the time and expense of managing and pre-configuring or reconfiguring customer premises equipment (CPE) for deployment.
- Outstanding security: The Cisco SPA112 supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
- Compact size: Designed for small spaces, the Cisco SPA112 can be installed as a desktop unit or mounted on a wall.
- Comprehensive feature set: The standards-based Cisco SPA112 is compatible with Internet VoIP provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding, distinctive ring, and much more to provide a complete, affordable, and highly reliable solution for high-quality VoIP.
- Easy installation and changes: The web-based configuration utility enables quick deployment and easy changes.
- Investment protection: Businesses that are growing rapidly can use the solution with other Cisco Unified Communications solutions, providing industry-leading investment protection.
- Peace of mind: Cisco solutions deliver the solid reliability you expect from Cisco. All solution components have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy setup, interoperability, and performance.