Product description & information
The Cisco SPA502G is a single line phone with dual Ethernet ports and the first in the 5 series to feature a back-lit monochrome LCD display.
While similar in looks, provisioning and firmware to the Linksys SPA-9XX range, this phone also supports all the most commonly used features.
- 1 Line IP Phone
- Power over Ethernet
- Dual switched Ethernet ports
- 128 x 64 monochrome LCD graphical display with backlight
- Connection for two SPA500S or SPA500DS Extension Keypads
- Standard 12-button dialing pad
- Caller ID, Call Waiting, Transfer, Call Forward, 3 way Conferencing
- Supports LDAP Address Book
- Supports SIP
- Supports G.711, G.720ab and G.726 Audio Codecs
- Play back and view personal MP3 files and photos through on-phone application
- Suitable for use with the Plantronics M175C corded headset