Product description & information
The new Yealink T19PN is an entry-level IP phone that offers features and performance normally associated with much more advanced phones.
The T19PN has a 5-line graphical clear LCD display (132 x 64-pixel) which guarantees both a smoother user experience and easy access to much more visual information at a glance. It has dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). The SIP-T19P supports a single VoIP account, which can be automatically provisioned by ProVu.
- Single VoIP account
- Two-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- PoE support or Power via AC (optional PSU available separately)
- 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD
- LED for call and message waiting indication
- 4 programmable soft keys
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- XML remote phonebook
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets:
- View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- Wall mountable
- 2 years warranty as standard