We use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website. We do not store any personal data and your IP address is anonymised.
Product description & information
Suitable for customers looking to bring traditional analogue devices into the IP world, the ATA 191 enables users to connect to cloud-based services though two integrated standard FXS ports which can be configured as two SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) registrations.
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband internet connection
- Provides a complete security solution for both media and signaling
- Offers clear, natural-sounding voice quality via advanced processing, high-performance echo cancellation, voice activity detection and comfort noise generation
- Improves serviceability with a dedicated PRT button for problem reporting and log collection
- Enables IPv6 dual stack to help migration to IPv6
- 2 x RJ-11 FXS ports
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet Port
- LED Indicators: power, network, phone 1, phone 2 and PRT
- Wall mountable