We use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website. We do not store any personal data and your IP address is anonymised.
Product description & information
Building on the CP920, the Yealink CP925 offers users a touch-sensitive HD conference phone, ideal for small to medium conference rooms. With an innovative design that fits a modern business conference room, the CP925 features water-resistant acoustic fabric to prevent damage from those accidental spills. In addition, the CP925 also features a smudge resident LCD screen with a clear user interface that anyone can use.
The CP925 benefits from 7 built-in microphones, providing a clear and natural conferencing experience with noise cancellation and omnidirectional sound pickup. What’s more, users are able to connect their mobile devices to the CP925 via Bluetooth or USB to achieve a hybrid UC meeting.
With up to 5-way conference calls, the CP925 can be expanded to include up to one additional CPW25 expansion microphone via Bluetooth connection.
- Optimal HD audio quality
- 4" 480 x 800 capacitive touch screen
- Noise-proof technology
- 20-foot (6 metre) range & 360° voice pick up
- Built-in 6 microphone array
- Built-in 1 microphone array noise suppression
- 5-way conference
- Integrated WiFi/Bluetooth
- PoE support
- Suitable for small to medium sized businesses
- 1 VoIP account
- USB 2.0 port Type-C
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- XML/LDAP remote phonebook
- Phonebook search/import/export
- 1 x RJ45 10/100m Ethernet port