We use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website. We do not store any personal data and your IP address is anonymised.
Product description & information
The Yealink T23G is a cost effective business class handset which supports up to 3 SIP accounts and has a built in two-port Gigabit Ethernet switch. The user interface is intuitive and with its enhanced functionality the phone makes it really easy for people to use and maximise day to day productivity. New to the T23G is the support of Dual-colour (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information. Yealink's HD Voice uses wideband technology to maximise the acoustic performance for clearer voice communications.
- 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD
- 3 SIP accounts
- Two-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE support
- Zero touch secure provisioning
- Supports Dual-color LEDs (red/green) for line status information (BLF)
- Headset support: Corded RJ9 connection
- Wall mountable
- IPv6 support
- Paperless design
- Zero-touch provisioning