We use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website. We do not store any personal data and your IP address is anonymised.
Product description & information
The T40G offers users an affordable, feature-rich SIP deskphone with a host of advanced capabilities. With support for up to 3 SIP accounts and 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports for high-speed connectivity, the T40G is an ideal entry-level phone for business users.
Featuring a backlit graphical LCD display and Opus codec support, the T40G has superb audio quality and a rich visual experience. Thanks to its paperless design, it has 3 programmable memory keys for your own customisation, plus 3-way conferencing, BLF's and an intuitive user interface.
- Up to 3 SIP accounts
- 2.3" 132 x 64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Opus Codec Support
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 3 programmable line keys with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- Paperless label design
- 3-way conference call
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- 2 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- EHS headset support
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) - Requires purchase of additional handset
- Lifetime Warranty