We use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website. We do not store any personal data and your IP address is anonymised.
Product description & information
The Yealink T53W is an easy-to-use IP business phone, ideal for busy executives and professionals. With built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and dual band 2.4G/5G WiFi, the T53W offers an easy-to-use, future-proofed device without the need for any additional dongles.
Featuring a 3.7" graphical LCD screen, the T53W also has an integrated 2.0 USB port, ideal for USB recording, connecting headsets and for use of the EXP50 expansion module. The T53W is a feature-rich device which offers users a powerful, expandable office phone delivering optimum efficiency and productivity.
- 3.7" 360 x 160 pixel graphical LCD backlit screen
- Adjustable screen
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2
- Integrated dual band 2.4G/5G WiFi
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording, wired/wireless USB headsets or the connection of the EXP50 expansion module
- Opus Codec Support
- Support for up to 12 VoIP accounts
- Dual port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE support
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Paperless label design
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- 8 line keys with LEDs
- 8 programmable line keys with up to 21 various features (3-page view)
- 5 feature keys
- 4 context-sensitive "soft" keys
- 6 navigation keys
- 1 x RJ9 headset port
- Wall mountable