We use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website. We do not store any personal data and your IP address is anonymised.
Product description & information
The Yealink T54W is an easy-to-use IP business phone, ideal for busy executives and professionals. With built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and dual band 2.4G/5G WiFi, the T54W offers an easy-to-use, future-proofed device without the need for any additional dongles.
Featuring a 4.3" colour LCD screen, the T54W also has an integrated 2.0 USB port, ideal for USB recording, connecting headsets and for use of up to three EXP50 expansion modules. The T54W is a feature-rich device which offers users a powerful, expandable office phone delivering optimum efficiency and productivity.
- 4.3" 480 x 272 pixel graphical LCD backlit screen
- Adjustable screen
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2
- Integrated dual band 2.4G/5G WiFi
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording, wired/wireless USB headsets or the connection of up to three EXP50 expansion modules
- Opus Codec Support
- Support for up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Dual port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE support
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Paperless label design
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- 8 line keys with LEDs
- 8 programmable line keys with up to 21 various features (3-page view)
- 5 feature keys
- 4 context-sensitive "soft" keys
- 6 navigation keys
- 1 x RJ9 headset port
- Wall mountable