Product description & information
The Yealink T58A is an easy-to-use video-ready smart media SIP phone. Ideal for business professionals, this device is compatible with the CAM50 two-megapixel HD camera, giving users the ultimate flexibility to utilise the device as required. Featuring a large 7" colour touch-screen users can enjoy productivity enhancing visual communication along with an enriched HD audio experience.
Based on Android's 5.1.1 operating system, the T56A features integrated WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR along with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, including support for third-party applications.
- 7" 1024 x 600 colour touch screen display
- Operates on Android 5.1.1
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording and headsets
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Support for up to 16 SIP accounts
- Opus Codec Support
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Paperless label design
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- Data import/export via Bluetooth, email etc.
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Supports up to 3 EXP50 expansion modules
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- 5-way conferencing
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- 27 one-touch DSS keys
- 8 feature keys
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets
- Wall mountable