We use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website. We do not store any personal data and your IP address is anonymised.
Product description & information
The Yealink W59R has an IP67 rating and is a professional ruggedised DECT handset perfect for use in harsh environments where the device may be exposed to dust, extreme temperatures and humidity levels. Ideal for applications such as Warehouses, Security and Construction, the Yealink W59R is both shock and water resistant.
Fully compatible with the Yealink W60 Base station, the W59R gives users a seamless roaming and handover of calls with convenient mobile communication. With the rich features users have come to expect with Yealink, the W59R does not fail to deliver with optimal HD audio quality, full duplex and Opus plus many more integrated technologies.
The Yealink W59R keeps users safety in mind with its integrated G-Sensor and alarm functions. Allowing for users to set alarms for a multitude of uses such as; no-movement, man-down and running aimed at minimising safety risk as well as a push-button alarm for emergencies. With a rubber-like casing, the W59R is easy to grab and can also be easily cleaned with disinfectant.
- IP67 protection rating
- Scratch resistant & easy to clean
- 1.8’’ 128x160 TFT colour screen
- Protected from falls of up to 2.5 metres and immersion in water up to 1 metre deep for up to 30 minutes
- In-built push button alarm
- HD voice
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Vibration alarm with programmable additional alarms
- Keypad backlight and keypad lock
- 3-way conference
- 100 phone book memory (store in the base)
- Compatible with the Yealink W60 Base station
- DECT Range: Up to 50 metres indoor Up to 300 metres outdoor
- Supports up to 28 hours of talk time & 360 hours standby