In the following post, you'll be able to find out how you can manage many aspects of your Dial 9 account straight from your smartphone or tablet, without the need to go to a computer and login to your portal.
Once you've installed the app, you can login using your Dial 9 account details. Once logged in, you'll be able to manage your account, view your invoices and select a managed service to be able to configure numbers, extensions and even activate presets - perfect for if you're on the move and want to take business calls on your mobile.
Our app for iOS
- View account details - find your account name and number.
- Your invoices - find all your previous invoices and even download a copy as a PDF.
- Your services - manage all of your configured Dial 9 services. Once you've selected a service, you'll be able to choose a number of options as listed below.
- Incoming Numbers - configure, remove and even purchase a new number.
- Extensions - view and manage any configured extensions in your service.
- Address book - configure your Dial 9 contacts.
- Presets - use this page to activate and deactivate any configured presets.
Give that app a try today and see how it can make it even easier to manage your business communications. If you aren't already a Dial 9 customer, you can find a wealth of information about how we can help find the perfect solution for your requirements for a phone system on our website .
Our app for Android