Referral programme conditions
To participate in the Dial 9 referral Programme you must agree to these terms and conditions. By signing up for the service, you agreee to be bound by these terms & conditions and acknowledge that any violation of the terms outlined below may result in the termination of your account and the suspension of any payments due to be made under the programme.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to participate.
- You must be human. Accounts registered automatically by bots, scripts or otherwise will be terminated without notice.
- Your account information must be up-to-date at all times. This includes your e-mail address as well any other information gathered during the signup process.
- You are responsible for ensuring your login information is kept secure. Dial 9 Communications Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred where login information is shared deliberately or accidentally with a third party.
- You understand and will not hold Dial 9 Communications Limited responsible for any loss or damage incurred to you or your business by participating in this programme. This includes, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses.
- One legal entity may not maintain more than one (1) account.
- The failure of Dial 9 Communications Limited to enforce any right or provision of these terms & conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and Dial 9 Communications Limited and govern your use of Dial 9, superseding any prior agreements between you and Dial 9 Communications Limited (including, but not limited to, any prior version of the terms and conditions).
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Both parties agree that the courts of England are to have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with the terms & conditions.
- Dial 9 Communications Limited reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
- You may not use or permit others to use unsolicited bulk email to distribute material or links related to Dial 9 products and services.
- You may not utilise the Google Adwords platform, or any other keyword-based advertising platform to place any links to Dial 9 products or services. You may also not use any Dial 9 trademark as part of keyword-based advertising of your own site(s).
- You may not post or permit others to post links related to this programme in chatrooms, blog comments, article sites, link networks, or in any other location where they are not welcome, likely to be considered spam, or likely to adversely affect the good reputation or search engine rankings of our products and services.
- You may not use or permit others to use links or materials related to this programme in any way that misleads users, nor employ false advertising in relation to any Dial 9 product or service.
- You may not engage in, or allow others to engage in money laundering, credit card fraud, or any other illegal activity with relation to this programme.
- You may not create accounts on behalf of other people (with or without their consent) nor sign up for accounts for youself under this programme.
- You may not encourage existing customers to cancel accounts in order to return under this programme. Existing customers creating additional accounts may be disqualified from the programme.
- You may not, at any time, be portrayed as being a representative, director, employee or officer of Dial 9 Communications Limited.
- Unfortunately we are unable to include customers referred before the programme commenced, or who do not use the appropriate link before signing up.
- Additional products and services bought by returning customers will not be considered to be part of a referral, however upgraded accounts will result in increased payments.
- Payments will be made at the end of a billing cycle. For example, credit will be added to the referee after a period of 2 calendar months.
- Payments will only be made for active accounts. Any account which is unused, or displaying suspicious activity will be excluded from the programme.
- Payments will not be made if fraudulant activity is detected or if payment is reversed by the customer.
- You must inform us if you are registered for VAT in any European country. You will be responsible for any payments of fines resulting from failing to declare VAT registration status.
- No payments will be made for signups resulting from any activity specifically prohibited in this agreement.
- All payments will be made as credits to the referrees Dial 9 account.