We use Google Analytics to measure the performance of our website. We do not store any personal data and your IP address is anonymised.
Store terms & conditions
Dial 9 Communications Limited is a UK registered company (7740921). Registered at Unit 9 Winchester Place, North Street, Poole, Dorset. BH15 1NX.
Dial 9 Communications is a provider of Voice over IP hardware. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must be 13 years of age or over to use the Dial 9 Store.
- Dial 9 Communications Limited does not guarantee the service will meet your requirements, be available 100% of the time or be bug free.
- You understand and will not hold Dial 9 Communications Limited responsible for any loss or damage incurred to you or your business by using the Dial 9 Store. This includes, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses.
- Support is only provided to those who are looking to purchase from us, or have purchased in the past, and is only available by email and by telephone to paying customers.
- You may not use your account to send unsolicited e-mails or messages.
- The failure of Dial 9 Communications Limited to enforce any right or provision of these terms & conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and Dial 9 Communications Limited and govern your use of the Dial 9 Store, superseding any prior agreements between you and Dial 9 Communications Limited (including, but not limited to, any prior version of the terms and conditions).
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Both parties agree that the courts of England are to have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with the terms & conditions.
- Dial 9 Communications Limited reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
- The Dial 9 Store interface is copyright © Dial 9 Communications Limited. All Rights Reserved.
- All account information entered or uploaded into your account is owned by you and/or your company.
Pricing, Payment and Cancellation Terms
Dial 9 Communications Limited reserve the right to change pricing at any time. Notice of this shall be provided on the Dial 9 website.
Some payments are subject to value added tax at the current UK VAT rate. All UK customers and customers in the EU, will have VAT added to the monthly package cost. All details are provided on the packages page.
You can cancel your account by contacting our team by e-mailing email@example.com.
Hardware, hosting & networking
- Dial 9 Communications Limited owns and manages all of its own hardware and network infrastructure.
- We use a third party for colocation, networking and bandwidth provision.
- Our equipment is located in the LDeX Data Centre in London, United Kingdom.
Please ensure that you are familiar with these terms before returning your purchase.
Here at Dial 9, we appreciate that sometimes goods can become faulty after purchase, and do not always reach their destination in perfect condition. We’ve written this policy to ensure a fair experience for all.
You will be entitled to a full refund if you return your purchase within 10 working days, in perfect working order and in its original, undamaged packaging.
If you return a faulty product to us within 12 months, we will attempt to repair it for you. We may however choose to replace the product entirely, or refund you.
- Products must be returned to us with all items included in the original sale including manuals, cables, disks and any free software items. Any goods returned for refund or replacement must be in their original product packaging in undamaged condition.
- Where Dial 9 arranges collection of goods, it remains the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the goods are securely packaged, with Dial 9's address clearly labelled on the outside of the box.
- Returned products must be adequately wrapped to prevent damage during transit. You must ensure that your RMA number is clearly marked on the outer packaging. It would help us to process your return if you also enclosed a detailed note of the fault.
- Dial 9 does not accept liability for packages damaged during transit. Proof of postage is not proof of delivery. All goods returned remain your responsibility until signed for by ourselves. You are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier and maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods. The cost of return carriage is to be borne by the end user, unless otherwise agreed with Dial 9.
- On receipt of the package, the product will be tested against the stated fault (if any). Tested products found to be in full working order will be returned to the end user. Dial 9 reserve the right to charge 50% of the equipment cost for testing and handling.
- Dial 9 will not accept returns of faulty goods beyond the 12 month warranty period.
- Refunds will not be given for goods that are not faulty or where the operator is not able to use the product properly - you are expected to ensure that the product is suitable before purchase and that you have the skills to install and use the product.
- If a product is no longer covered by warranty, cannot be repaired or a replacement is unavailable, we will work directly with you to ensure that a suitable agreement can be reached.
- This warranty does not apply to any unit that has been subject to neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, incorrect connection or that has been subject to repair or alteration not authorised or undertaken by Dial 9 personnel.
- Any refund or replacement is entirely at the discretion of Dial 9 Communications Ltd. If you would like to request a return, phone us on 01202 912123.